Sunday, July 20, 2014

Gunpla Expo and Gunpla Builders World Cup 2014, Seoul

I know what you're thinking. It's pretty obvious. "Wow, all of those Busan pics were great, but my favorites were the photos from the Gundam Base! I sure wish the next blog post would be about Gundams again!" Well well well... Today is your lucky day. The Gunpla Expo has rolled into town here in Seoul, heralding the start of this year's Gunpla Builders World Cup and calling forth the planet's greatest Gunpla builders to strut their stuff. On the third floor of the I-Park department store in Yongsan, Seoul, the Korean entries into the 2014 World Cup are on display to the public, and the level of talent present is impressive. While some of the models are less than stellar, most are amazing, with a few being truly remarkable.
Sadly, I did not have my camera handy when I visited the expo, so I had to make due with my phone. The pictures I took with my Galaxy S3 may not be as crisp and clean as those I snap with my Canon Powershot, but I have to say I'm not displeased with the results. Besides, the expo will be running for a few weeks yet, so if I really feel the need to go back and get better photos I have plenty of time.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment