Friday, July 18, 2014

Gundam Base, Busan

Thought I was done posting about Busan? Nope! I've got one more batch of photos to share, because what trip to Busan is complete without a stop at the local Gundam Base?

Although a little difficult to locate, the Busan Gundam Base is a lot nicer than the two in Seoul. It's better stocked, has more interesting props and themed decor, and it actually has Gundam-related music playing on the in-store stereo. While that last bit may not sound like much, it makes a huge difference when you consider the Gangnam Gundam Base is playing angry rap every time I enter. My running theory is that a clerk over there with an affinity for African American music hijacked the stereos and nobody except me has noticed the stream of English profanity flowing from the speakers.

Anyway! Enjoy the Gundams.



















No comments:

Post a Comment