Thursday, July 28, 2016

Gunpla Expo World Tour 2016, Korea

It's that time of year again! The Gunpla Expo World Tour has come to Seoul, bringing with it the 2016 Gunpla Builders World Cup. Since school is currently out for summer vacation I was able to attend opening day on July 27th, and I have pictures to show for it.

I'll break up my report into two parts: in Part 1, I'll share photos of the Gunpla Expo, and in Part 2 I'll upload my pictures of the models entered in the 2016 GBWC.

The 2016 Expo was fairly exciting, but overall not as much fun as the 2015 Expo. Last year's event was in a larger venue and had more to see and do (the stamp rally was a lot of fun), and I was easily able to spend several afternoons there. I wouldn't call this year's Gunpla Expo a letdown however, and I absolutely recommend attending if you have a chance to do so!

The Gunpla Expo World Tour will be in Seoul's Coex shopping mall from July 27th to July 31st, with GBWC finalists being announced at 2pm on the 31st. For a full breakdown of the Expo schedule, check out the posting on the official Gundam website.


































No comments:

Post a Comment