Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gunpla Expo and Gunpla Builders World Cup 2014, Hong Kong

By the way, the Ani-Com convention was also the host for the Hong Kong Gunpla Expo and the Hong Kong Gunpla Builders World Cup 2014. Did I know this when I made my plans to go to Ani-Com? Nope. Was it a nice surprise? You bet.

Of course I took pictures. Of course I took so many that I'm going to make a blog post dedicated solely to Gundam models.

Before we get started, I want to say that while S. Korea's entries into the Gunpla Builders World Cup were pretty impressive, the quantity and quality of the Gundams on display in Hong Kong made the models I saw in Seoul look like child's play. Apparently the people living in Hong Kong take their hobbies that much more seriously.

But hey, don't take my word for it. See for yourself in the pics below.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment