Sunday, April 13, 2014

New life, new blog

Year 3 in South Korea. The year I was banished to the boondocks. I really enjoyed the convenience of living in a city, so to say moving to the countryside is a change of pace would be the definition of understatement. Regardless, I've been here among the chickens and stray dogs and elderly Korean farmers for close to a month now, and I gotta admit it's actually pretty nice. Very peaceful, pleasant. Quaint. My new town is incredibly sparse, but the cool thing about that is with less distractions I have more time for my hobbies. Like painting. And hiking. And even reading.

And of course, Gunpla.

This blog will be another hobby. A place to write some notes, share some pictures. I promise I'll try to keep things interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment